Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2014

Dressember Earring Sale

**An update is at the bottom this post. 
It never ceases to amaze me how God not only provides but how creatively He provides.  It's very seldom in the way we would take care of business and it's always a thousand times better than anything we could come up with.  

I shared with y'all here why I decided to join the Dressember movement and what it was all about.  If you follow me on instagram or Facebook, then you've seen me posting a picture of myself everyday in a dress. (well almost everyday.  I've had a few all day pajama fests too).    

We are halfway through and I'm not gonna lie, I've had more than one day that I really wanted to throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.  But then I think about why I'm doing it and I'm ashamed at myself when there are women and children who are stuck and trapped in a life of human trafficking. The statistics that have been shared by Dressember and so many of the women who are standing with me to spread awareness are startling to say the least.  I am so proud to be a part of something bigger than me and actively doing something to bring change.

But back to our creative God who provides....we are halfway through the month of December and I am a little over halfway to my $500 goal I set for myself to raise.  Then I get a message from a dear woman who I have never met who wanted to donate her creative resources and her precious time that it will take her to make them.  She has generously agreed to make 11 pairs of earrings and 100% of the profits will go straight to my Dressember Campaign!!  She is even covering the cost of shipping them to each of you.  

I am so overwhelmed by her kindness and willingness to do this smack in the middle of December. You see,  April is a busy mom herself.  She has a beautiful family that is unique and full of God's grace.  Several years ago when her four children were old enough that she and her husband could take a trip alone, it was on that very getaway trip that God revealed to them to become foster parents....now five years later they have five more kids!   I love that.

How this will work
I was going to auction these off on Instagram but it just happens that I am on a trip getting to visit my grand kids who live 12 hours away from us.  So instead of being stuck to my phone for quite a huge chunk of my day when my time is so limited with them,  I decided to post the sale here.  

  •  I have listed the suggested retail price.  You may purchase each pair by making a minimum donation of the suggested retail price.  If you would like to donate more, you totally can!  But don't feel like you have to.  Every single donation is a blessing.


  • Just leave your Paypal address in the comments below with the specific earrings you would like to purchase according to how they are numbered and the amount of donation you will be making next to each pair .   

  •  I will send the invoices asap once I have a free moment with the grandkids.  Please pay them within 24 hrs. 


**Feel free to leave a back up paypal address if someone snagged the earrings you wanted.  I will send an invoice to the person next in line if the original buyer doesn't pay her invoice within 24 hours of me sending it.

Once all the invoices are paid, I will make one donation directly to my dressember campaign under the name Earring Sale

These cannot be guaranteed delivery by Christmas.  Thank you for understanding.  

OK!  Here we go!



1.  $15   SOLD **invoice paid These hang about 2.5 inches, are a verdi gris over bronze finish and are very light-weight.




2.  $10 SOLD **invoice paid These earrings are a vintage bronze finish, hang almost 1.5 inches and are the sweetest little birds! 





3.  $12 SOLD  **invoice paid These earrings go so great with so many outfits!  They hang  2.25 inches, have vintage bronze finish metal and a disc of turquoise and are very light-weight.  They are fun earrings that actually show up when you have your hair down!






4. $15 SOLD  **invoice paid  These are a new favorite!  The finish is a vintage copper and there is a freshwater pearl charm to finish them off.  Very light-weight earrings and they hang about 2.5 inches long.




5.  $10 SOLD **invoice paid  Hope earrings.  These are delicate earrings with 'hope' inscribed down the vintage bronze plate and finished off with a tiny bird and crystal bead charm.  They are almost 2 inches long.





6.  $10 SOLD ** invoice paid These earrings are a vintage bronze teardrop with a copper and blue glass bead dangle and are about 2 inches long.




7.  $15 SOLD **invoice paidThese are some fun earrings!  They have verdi gris discs hanging from vintage bronze finish change so they have great movement.  They are about 2.5 inches long and are so light-weight, you will not know you even have earrings on!





8.  $12 SOLD **invoice paid This pair of earrings is very simple and delicate with just a freshwater pearl charm on vintage bronze metal hooks.  Great for any occasion!  They are about 1.75 inches long.




9.  $10 SOLD **invoice paid  Very delicate teardrop shape of a vine of leaves and flowers in a vintage bronze finish.  They are about 1.75 inches long and are great for everyday wear!





10.  $15  SOLD **invoice paid Vintage bronze finish with a freshwater pearl charm.  They are about 2.5 inches long and are super comfortable to wear!





11. $20 SOLD **invoice paid These are my all time favorites because they are a little out of the box and fun!!  I make them free hand with a copper finish wire so no two are exactly alike.  They are about 2 - 2.5 inches long and are very easy-wearing earrings. 
 (These are my favorites too ~stephanie)




Thank y'all SO much for your generosity and for standing with me in the fight against human trafficking.  Thank YOU April for being so giving of yourself and the resources God has blessed you with.  

If you missed out on the earrings you had your eye on but would still like to make a donation by sponsoring me directly on my Dressember page, just click here.  

Y'all rock big time! xoxo 

UPDATE:  Together we raised a total of $200 from this sale!
WOW!  I am no only $40 away from my goal.  Thank each and every one of you SO much!  And April, you are such a blessing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us all.

I will post the payment to my Dressember  campaign page as soon as we get home from this trip.  Dressember doesn't offer paypal as a form of payment and I will have to use my paypal visa debit card which I didn't bring with me.  It will be posted by this weekend.  I can't wait! xxoo

 

30 comments:

  1. I would love pair. My paypal address is robinryan2911@gmail.com. I can pay $15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love pair #6 please! $10 emilyhansen06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! Just sent your invoice.

      Delete
    2. Payment received. Thank you so much Emily. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I would love pair # 2 if robin doesn't get them. I will pay $20 & my paypal address is carolynf9@msn.com. If she does buy them I will buy #5 for the same amount. Hope this isn't too confusing!
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so Ms Carolyn. I just sent your invoice. It's for earrings #5 but you will be next in line for number 2 if for some reason it doesn't work out. xoxo (hug my momma for me!)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I would love pair #9 since #2 is sold. $12.00 teaintub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Janet. I will need your full email address to send the invoice. Thank you. xxoo

      Delete
    2. Thank you...just sent the invoice.

      Delete
  5. I would like pair #1 and I will pay $20 if they are still available. My email is christina_casas@yahoo.com. This is such a nice thing to do. Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! hank you SO much. I just sent your invoice. xxoo

      Delete
    2. Invoice has been paid. Thank you! ** #1 is no longer available**

      Delete
  6. I would like #11 and I can pay $25. Jdwaits@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda. Your invoice has been sent. xoxo

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love #4! $15 hellmanlinds@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just sent your invoice. xoxo

      Delete
  9. I'll take #4 if still available. eneutrino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry girl...these have been sold. Earrings #10 are still available which are very similar if you're interested.

      Delete
  10. I'll take number 5 the hope earrings .... Vpwas@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Kelly. These have been sold already.

      Delete
  11. I would like #10 for $15 if still available. dorthacummins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dortha! I have already sent an invoice to someone for #10. The only ones I still have available are #7. Thank you so much for your interest!

      Delete
  12. I would like #2 and #3 for a combined total of $25 if they are still available. halingb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda. #2 have already sold but #3 are still available. Would you still like those?

      Delete
    2. Great news! April just let me know that she does have one more pair of the bird earrings after all. I will go ahead and send you the invoice for both of them. THANK YOU!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Stephanie! That is fantastic news about another pair of those earrings! I just sent off the payment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...